Skip to main content

You!

There are many who know you,
The way I can only hope to know you some day
But they will never see you with my eyes and the shades of you I see

I love the way you eat and sip your beer
I love the way you dress for business and still have pleasure.

I love the way you paint your dreams
And the way you colour your desires on canvas.
I love the way you smile at life even when it dishes you pain and suffering.

I love the knowledge that someday you will be big and important
Someday you will rule the world
Someday i might wait in a Que to catch a glimpse of you or may be we grow famous together
I want to know you fully
I want to hear your voice for life
I want to see you smile every day
As long as I'm alive
I wish I could be with you forever
Love you and feel loved in return
Want to grow old holding hands together,
The way we hold hands now

I want to share a bed with you
And make love to you all night
Laugh and smile and love together
With eyes full of pleasure and smile
I want to feel your heartbeat and show you the heart that beats for you
No matter what happens in your life
I will be always there for you
It's only you that I want for life
To hug you and listen to the stories of your travels and go great distance together

I want you,  I dream you,  I see you everywhere
I hear you I feel you I miss you all the time
I want to know you fully I want your company for life
Keep smiling my friend for together we are destined for a happy life.

©tilaktilak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020: adios amigo!

The year 2020 was cruel to most of us, but it taught us many positive lessons. It made us appreciate and be grateful for all that we have, and realise what we really need in life to be happy. It was a lesson needed for the world to reboot and rethink of its priorities. It reminded us that we have been making the mistake of using people and loving things when it needs to be the other way round. It made us realise the importance of the people in our lives - even if they are the people who do mundane jobs in our households and whom we tend to take for granted. It also made us realise that our wealth can't protect us from the virus or a calamity, but our fellow humans can; the great work done by the medical fraternity, the workers who helped us stay alive during the lockdown, was truly commendable. No words can really describe how grateful the rest of us are for these courageous selfless servants of humanity. I hope we have learnt the lessons and learnt them well as a race, as life ten...

The mountain between us

The film mountain between us is a simple story. A storm, A mountain, two professionals, one recklessly sick pilot and a dog. Meagre ingredients for a movie. But the movie touches you deeply. Hits you hard like the sinking Titanic and it's soulful background track. The mountain in the movie is the metaphor we all have in our relationships. It's the mountain and the storm that brings people closer. The lonely souls wandering in the sea of souls, looking for something neither knows. It's so true in our modern lives. We are all living busy lives, chasing dreams. Then life takes over sometimes, creating situations and circumstances that gets us meet people whom we were otherwise never going to meet. Call it destiny or karma or whatever you choose. But these people, places and circumstances help us reach deep within ourselves and find us the anchors in the sea of life. Then life is never the same anymore...there is positive vibrations all around and we follow the vibrations to r...

You complete me!

Just as the birds are happiest when their wings kiss the sky Just as the babies sleep blissfully Listening to their mother's lullaby You complete me Just as the butterflies blissfully suckle at the flowers Just as the lovers stare at the window of their love for hours You complete me Just as the earth devotedly revolves around the sun Just as the seven colours in sunlight Become one You complete me You are the poetry my soul has been seeking for years Your laughter and smiles brings me Fresh happy tears Together we are complete and strong Together we can make right all that's wrong You complete me Be with me forever till I'm alive Breathe with me & never leave my side Complete my life and stay in there forever fill my soul with happiness and pride You complete me