Skip to main content

You!

There are many who know you,
The way I can only hope to know you some day
But they will never see you with my eyes and the shades of you I see

I love the way you eat and sip your beer
I love the way you dress for business and still have pleasure.

I love the way you paint your dreams
And the way you colour your desires on canvas.
I love the way you smile at life even when it dishes you pain and suffering.

I love the knowledge that someday you will be big and important
Someday you will rule the world
Someday i might wait in a Que to catch a glimpse of you or may be we grow famous together
I want to know you fully
I want to hear your voice for life
I want to see you smile every day
As long as I'm alive
I wish I could be with you forever
Love you and feel loved in return
Want to grow old holding hands together,
The way we hold hands now

I want to share a bed with you
And make love to you all night
Laugh and smile and love together
With eyes full of pleasure and smile
I want to feel your heartbeat and show you the heart that beats for you
No matter what happens in your life
I will be always there for you
It's only you that I want for life
To hug you and listen to the stories of your travels and go great distance together

I want you,  I dream you,  I see you everywhere
I hear you I feel you I miss you all the time
I want to know you fully I want your company for life
Keep smiling my friend for together we are destined for a happy life.

©tilaktilak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The power of travel

We don't meet people like Columbus anymore. Someone who risked everything to travel and find Newlands. Virgin territories for humanity. Today we are so obsessed with our gadgets, that we are moving away from the real world. We are not travelling enough. We are not aware of our surroundings.  We are not one with nature anymore. I'm worried. Are you?

Plastic world!

We stopped being nomads ten thousand years back... And like stagnant water, our decay started. We formed boundaries that never existed before But we became the prisoners within them We let greed take over and we started finding joy outside us God was within us but we looked outside We became obsessed with winning We started killing for fun We chose to be cruel when we should have chosen to be kind We chose to kill when we should have chosen to collaborate We became a society full of plastic A society that glorified materialism A society that was dying from within A plastic world Will we ever come out of this plastic world? No one knows for sure Let's enjoy the nature what's still left Before we might start paying for the air we breathe We are dying as a race We are killing our own selves by eating junk and filling out minds with junk It's got to stop now We must turn back to nature and become free We must return to innocence For happiness and liberty

Warring for peace?

May seem like an oxymoron but that's exactly what we smart human race is doing. We need to look within ourselves to find light. We are all sinking the planet to depression with our fears, negativity, stress and greed. We were so much happier with little. We lived in the moment. Now we live in insta reels. We are going in the wrong direction as a race in the speed of light with no return  Only God can help us. We are so keen to destroy ourselves. May there be sanity to end suffering and may there be peace and happiness for all humans. Help us God. Bless us with your grace. We need you more than ever. Only you can save us God